The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) reported 9 roads to remain closed due to damages and flooding caused by Typhoon Karen.
This is based from the October 19, 2016 (6:00 a.m.) report of DPWH on thoroughfares located in the Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR), Region 2, and Region 3.
Of note, portions of the listed routes are still impassable due to washed-out detour roads and bridge approach, as well as landslides, uprooted trees and utility posts, soil collapse, and fallen rocks.
- Kiangan-Tinoc-Buguias Boundary Road
- Numbukul, Kiangan, Banaue - Mayoyao - Alfonso Lista - Isabela Boundary Road
- Poblacion, Mapawoy, and Mayoyao (Ifugao province)
- Balbalan-Pinukpuk Road, Taga Section, Lubuangan-Batong Buhay Road, and Barangay Ag-agama in Kalinga
- Basco-Mahatao-Ivana-Uyugan-Imnajbu Road in Batanes
- Cabagan-Sta. Maria overflow bridge in Sta. Maria, Isabela
- Dinadiawan-Madela Road
- Nueva Ecija-Aurora Rd
- Labi Bridge in Barangay Labi, Bongabon, Nueva Ecija
As of this writing, the total damage on the national roads as of October 19, 2016 has reached an estimated P246.9 million. The government agency also dispatched maintenance teams with equipment to help clear affected roads and to continue monitoring road situations.
This is the best chance to drive home a Ford EcoSport, Everest, or Ranger.
It has the face of the Mobilio RS but with hood scoop. Yes. Hood scoop.
Time for oil change? Read this first.