Here’s some exciting news for all BMW fans out there – Asian Carmakers Corporation (ACC), the official importer and distributor of BMW in the Philippines, will host its BMW Xpo from September 25-27 at Bonifacio Global City.
For the first time, the full model lineup of BMW will be showcased at the annual event, which includes performance vehicles from the iconic BMW M division and its motorcycle arm, BMW Motorrad. More than 10 models and 30 variants will be featured during the 3-day festivity.
Among the many highlights of the event are the BMW 3 Series Anniversary Edition, the all-new BMW X6, and the award-winning sport bike BMW S1000RR.
ACC President Maricar Parco commented on the BMW Xpo 2015
BMW is defined by a rich history rooted on the promise of sheer driving pleasure. There’s no better way to share this growing heritage with our fans, car enthusiasts, and aspiring BMW owners than to showcase a lineup that is stronger and more diverse than ever before.
The BMW Xpo 2015 will be open to public and will not only present the German brand's most successful automobiles, but will also offer an exciting long weekend for the whole family to enjoy. Visitors will be treated to an array of fun-filled activities and exclusive deals such as:
- The ultimate BMW driving experience with the latest BMW cars available for test drive including the first ever BMW 2 Series Active Tourer.
- A special diagnostic check-up only for BMW vehicles – free of charge.
- The latest BMW Lifestyle collection on display.
- A wide selection of BMW Premium Selection (BPS) vehicles at special prices.
- Attractive programs for select brand-new BMW models.
- A chance to win one of three limited BMW M Travel Sets with an M Sports Bag and an M Suitcase.
This event emphasizes ACC's commitment to give back the luxury their customers deserve and accentuate the ultimate driving pleasure found in a BMW.
You can catch the BMW Xpo 2015 at the BMW Pavilion, Big Bear Activity Area along the 9th Avenue of Bonifacio High Street, Taguig.