November’s shaping up to be a very exciting month for car buyers as Ford Philippines is pushing out its amazing offers. The Ford Territory and the Next-Gen Ford Ranger are both on offer with discounts and freebies tied in. If you want to get a new vehicle, now is one of the best times to get it.
Two of Ford’s premier sellers are on offer this month, and what better way is there to go into the Christmas season than with a brand-new car? The Next-Gen Ranger is a bit of a hot ticket item this year, topping the charts and even making it on the list of most popular models on AutoDeal.com.ph for the month of October. The Next-Gen Ranger boasts a ton of features, tech, and capability, so watch out for Ford’s deal on it for this month.
Starting out with the Ford Territory, the Blue Oval’s best-seller in its 1.5L EcoBoost Titanium+ CVT variant can be driven home for a downpayment of just P149,000. Following the easy downpayment, you will get a free three-year Scheduled Service Plan with Ford, which will keep you and your new Territory on the road and driving smoothly.
Then we get into the meat of the deal, which is a full financing offer lineup for the Next-Generation Ford Ranger which ranges from P148,000 to P215,000 all-in.
- Next-Gen Ranger 2.0L Bi-Turbo Wildtrak 4x4 AT - P215,000 All-In Down Payment
- Next-Gen Ranger 2.0L Turbo Sport 4x4 AT - P185,000 All-In Down Payment
- Next-Gen Ranger 2.0L Turbo Wildtrak 4x2 AT - P185,000 All-In Down Payment
- Next-Gen Ranger 2.0L Turbo Sport 4x2 AT - P148,000 All-In Down Payment
- Next-Gen Ranger 2.0L Turbo XLT 4x2 AT - P138,000 All-In Down Payment
- Next-Gen Ranger 2.0L Turbo XLS 4x2 AT - P128,000 All-In Down Payment
- Next-Gen Ranger 2.0L Turbo XL 4x4 MT - P148,000 All-In Down Payment
- Next-Gen Ranger 2.0L Turbo XLS 4x2 MT - P148,000 All-In Down Payment
Ford’s making it a point to highlight its best offers as well, with the P148,000 All-in low downpayment for the Next-Gen Ranger and the P149,000 all-in low downpayment deal for the Territory being the standouts that’ll get you driving home in a new Ford today.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-154585 Series of 2022