Nissan Philippines is doing the unthinkable; it’s rewarding lucky customers who will purchase one of any participating Nissan unit with free fuel for up to five years, or P500,000 worth of fuel. Yes, you read that right – free fuel for a lucky customer who’ll purchase a participating model via cash, bank purchase order, or financing. Do we already have your attention now?
If you’re planning on buying a Nissan, you’re looking at a free supply of fuel for five years, which could be around P200,000 to P300,000 savings if you’re used to spending P4,000 to P6,000 on gas every month. Promo runs until April 30, 2019, which means all transactions after the said date will be invalid. Customers, then, will have to complete the coupon and drop it on the boxes on or before July 10, 2019. Winners will be drawn on July 25, 2019, with the presence of a DTI representative.
a. The Free Fuel will be issued to the winning customer in the form of a Shell fuel card that is pre-loaded with the corresponding Peso value in Table 2.
b. The Fuel Card is valid based on the corresponding maximum year, starting from the date of issuance or until its corresponding total Peso value in Table 2 has been fully consumed, whichever comes first.
c. The Fuel Card will be exclusively assigned to the Conduction Sticker (CS) Number or the Registered Plate Number once issued and/or available. However, in the event that the winner is a GT-R customer (wherein 100 Octane rating is required), the Shell Fuel Card will be assigned to the Customer name instead.
d. The Fuel Card is non-transferable except under the following circumstances:
d.1. A defective and/or damaged fuel card that would deem the card unusable;
d.2. Lost card, provided that the customer will submit a notarized affidavit of loss and/or a Police Report to NPI; and/or
d.3. The assigned Nissan vehicle is stolen or damaged beyond repair, upon submission of Notice of Non-Recovery and/or Letter of Authority indicating total loss from Insurance Company to NPI.
In case of d.1, the replacement card will only be issued after return of defective and/or damaged fuel card.
e. Only the remaining peso balance will be credited to the replacement fuel card.
5. The Nissan vehicle must be purchased (invoiced to customer) within the Promo Period and delivered within five (5) working days from the date of invoice.
For financing transactions, the Customer must complete payment of the Down Payment (if applicable) and secure approval of the financing.
6. The raffle coupon(s) will be issued upon delivery of the purchased Nissan vehicle to the customer.
7. The customer must completely fill in the necessary details in the raffle coupon and submit the same on or before July 10, 2019, in any drop box located within the Participating Authorized Nissan Dealers ONLY during office hours.
8. Drawing of winners will be done at the principal place of business of NPI on July 25, 2019.
9. A customer may win more than one fuel card if he purchases more than one Nissan vehicle.
10. A DTI representative will be invited during the raffle draw date. Prior to the announcement of the winner, the DTI representative shall confirm the authenticity and validity of the raffle entry by ensuring that it conforms to the guidelines indicated herein.
11. In the event that the drawn coupon is not valid due to the Customer’s fault (such as but not limited to incomplete, illegible and inaccurate information on the raffle coupon, etc.), NPI and DTI will draw another coupon on the same date.
12. NPI shall inform the Participating Dealers of the winners within five (5) working days after the raffle draw date.
13. NPI shall pay 20% tax for the prize exceeding Php 10,000.
14. Winners will be notified by the Participating Dealers no later than within fifteen (15) working days from the raffle draw date through a phone call and registered mail signed by authorized NPI Officers.
15. Winner(s) must claim their prize(s) from the Dealer where the participating vehicle was purchased.
16. By participating in the raffle, winners expressly give consent to NPI, its Authorized Dealers, and their agents or representatives, to process their information and photos for purposes of this Promotion and for sending future promotions about Nissan products, services, and special offers.
17. Winners are given a maximum of sixty (60) calendar days from the date of receipt of the notification by registered mail to claim his/her prize, otherwise, the prize will be forfeited in favor of NPI, with prior approval from DTI.
Wondering whether the Nissan dealership near you is among the promo-participating dealers? Then, here’s a list of all Nissan Philippines dealers where you may avail the promo:
- Nissan Commonwealth
- Nissan Global City
- Nissan Mantrade Pasong Tamo
- Nissan North Edsa
- Nissan Ortigas
- Nissan Quezon Avenue
- Nissan Shaw Mandaluyong
- Nissan Sucat
- Nissan Westgate Alabang
- Nissan Baguio
- Nissan Baliuag
- Nissan Bataan
- Nissan Batangas
- Nissan Cabanatuan
- Nissan Cam Sur
- Nissan Dasmariñas
- Nissan Ilocos Norte
- Nissan Isabela
- Nissan Lipa
- Nissan Marilao Bulacan
- Nissan Palawan
- Nissan Pampanga
- Nissan Pangasinan
- Nissan San Pablo
- Nissan Southwoods
- Nissan Sta. Rosa
- Nissan Taytay
- Nissan Sumulong Highway
- Nissan Bacolod
- Nissan Bohol
- Nissan Cebu Central (Autosynergy)
- Nissan Cebu North
- Nissan Cebu South (Talisay)
- Nissan Dumaguete
- Nissan Iloilo
- Nissan Tacloban
- Nissan Butuan
- Nissan Cagayan De Oro
- Nissan Davao
- Nissan Matina
- Nissan Tagum
- Nissan Zamboanga
- Nissan General Santos City