The Covenant Car Company, Inc. (TCCCI), distributor of the Chevrolet brand in the Philippines, recently celebrated and recognized the hard work of Chevy dealers around the country. The 2018 Chevrolet Grandmasters event was held in Solaire Resort and Casino Poolside last May 24, 2019.
The Chevrolet Grandmasters event happens annually and recognizes the exemplary individuals that serve customers across sales, service, and aftersales fields.
Ten years ago, TCCCI endeavored to re-ignite the passion for Chevrolet. And today, we recognize the remarkable achievement of the entire Chevrolet dealer network and acknowledge the exceptional work of our 2018 Grandmasters who continue to perform towards achieving this objective. In behalf of the men and women of TCCCI, General Motors, Chevrolet, and our dealer network, I congratulate all the 2018 Grandmasters who, during the most challenging year for the automotive industry, strived very hard to provide the best quality and diligent service to our clients,
Known as the most popular brand of General Motors, Chevrolet has been managed by TCCI since 2009. 10 years have gone by and the brand remains one of the key players in the automotive industry here in the Philippines with their dealer network across the country. To further their interest in serving their customers, the brand recognizes the best in their roster. Vanchana Unakil, General Director for General Motors in Southeast Asia Distributor Operations, shared that the Philippines is an important market for Chevy. TCCCI is getting continued support to continually grow and expand the Chevrolet brand of automobiles here in the Philippines.
Awards for exemplary individuals were handed out. Certain categories highlighted the aspects of TCCCi’s business here in the Philippines. Technicians, consultants, advisors, managers, and many more positions were given honors at this year’s event.
Service Technician of the Year
- Grandmaster: Carlo R. Manalo of Chevrolet Greenhills – EDSA
- 1st Runner Up: Jovanie Mark B. Camara of Chevrolet Makati
- 2nd Runner Up: Alminio Q. Lagahit of Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
Parts Consultant of the Year
- Grandmaster: Jenelyn A. Dabuco of Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
- 1st Runner Up: Rony Boy E. Santelices of Chevrolet Greenhills - EDSA
Service Advisor of the Year
- Grandmaster: Omar C. Manalang of Chevrolet Tarlac
- 1st Runner Up: Jenalene A. Rodriguez of Chevrolet Pasig
- 2nd Runner Up: Candice Christine L. Aquino of Chevrolet North EDSA
Aftersales Manager of the Year
- Grandmaster: Ramiro G. Valladarez of Chevrolet Greenhills - EDSA
- 1st Runner Up: Irene S. Sevilla of Chevrolet Makati
- 2nd Runner Up: Norman B. Satina of Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
Customer Relations Officer of the Year
- Ginally G. Estrellado of Chevrolet Batangas
Sales Administrator of the Year
- Grandmaster: Jacqueline Jane S. Rojo of Chevrolet Makati
- 1st Runner Up: Rutchell Mae B. Sumaylo of Chevrolet Cagayan de Oro
- 2nd Runner Up: Tricia C. Uyammi of Chevrolet Isabela
Sales Consultant of the Year
- Grandmaster: Loreto L. Baranda, Jr. of Chevrolet Makati
- 1st Runner Up: Maribel S. Pilapil of Chevrolet Batangas
- 2nd Runner Up: Bob Anthony C. Ello of Chevrolet Commonwealth
Group Retail Manager of the Year
- Grandmaster: Ramilo B. Timpad of Chevrolet Cagayan de Oro
- 1st Runner Up: Rex L. Impuesto of Chevrolet Makati
General Sales Manager of the Year
- Grandmaster: Stepfanie Marie F. Wong of Chevrolet Iloilo
- 1st Runner Up: Detmar H. Pfleider of Chevrolet Bacolod
- 2nd Runner Up: Roex R. Pestaño of Chevrolet Makati
Dealer Operator of the Year
- William Irwin I. Tieng of Chevrolet Makati
Departmental awards were also handed out to recognize the teams that contributed substantially to the Chevrolet brand. These awards were awarded to the dealers with teams that gave it their all and produced stellar results.
- Best in Dealer Facilities – Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
- Best in Marketing – Chevrolet Makati
- Best in Customer Service – Purchase and Delivery Satisfaction: Chevrolet Makati
- Best in Customer Service – Service Satisfaction Survey: Chevrolet Tarlac
- Best in Service (Regional) – Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
- Best in Service (Metro Manila) – Chevrolet Greenhills - EDSA
- Best in Parts (Regional) – Chevrolet Cebu Mandaue
- Best in Parts (Metro Manila) – Chevrolet Pasig
- Best in Sales (Regional) – Chevrolet Iloilo
- Best in Sales (Metro Manila) – Chevrolet Makati
- Dealer of the Year (Regional) – Chevrolet Iloilo
- Dealer of the Year (Metro Manila) – Chevrolet Makati
BDO, together with Waze, crown Catriona Gray as the next celebrity Waze voice.
Ford Philippines offers its big cars with huge savings this month of September.
Hino PH inaugurates its new technical support and training center. The center promises to better serve its customers and provide comprehensive servicing for all Hino vehicles.