The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) announced that it will be repairing five roads in Metro Manila this weekend. Construction work will begin from 11:00 pm of Friday, July 13, to 5:00 am of Monday, July 16, 2018.
Along Epifanio delos Santos Avenue (EDSA), four sections will undergo repairs:
- Fourth lane from the sidewalk from Arayat Street to Ignacio Diaz (Cubao area), southbound.
- Second lane from the sidewalk from Timog Avenue to Kamuning Road (Cubao area), southbound.
- Third lane from the center island in front of Francesca Tower to after Scout Borromeo, southbound.
- Second lane from the sidewalk from Vertis North to Trinoma Mall, northbound.
Aside from that, the DPWH will also conduct roadworks in four other parts of Metro Manila:
- First lane of Batasan Road from Commonwealth Avenue to Kalinisan Street, northbound.
- A. H. Lacson Avenue, near Aragon Street.
- First lane of Congressional Avenue, before the corner of Jupiter Street.
- Third lane of Fairview Avenue from Mindanao Avenue Extension to Jordan Plains Subdivision.
Motorists are advised to take alternate routes or in the event that passing through these thoroughfares is a must, better leave early to avoid the congestion.
Quite a sad exhibit but hey, at least now we know.
This is a good a time as any to get your hands on a Honda.
Details are still vague at this point, but we’re already excited.