Motorists are advised to take alternate routes and avoid the areas of Roxas Boulevard as the main thoroughfare will be closed on Sunday, May 6, 2018 for Iglesia ni Cristo’s Worldwide Walk to Fight Poverty.
Both directions of Roxas Boulevard from Buendia to P. Burgos will be closed starting midnight of Saturday, May 5. The service road will still be open to facilitate motorists going to establishments in the area.
The following alternative routes have been suggested by the MMDA:
- From Radial Road 10 (R-10)/Anda Circle, left at Andres Soriano Jr. right at Gen. Luna St., Straight at Maria Orosa St., right at T.M. Kalaw, left at M.H Del Pilar St. to destination and vice versa
- From A. Bonifacio Drive, left at P. Burgos, right at Maria Orosa St., right at T.M. Kalaw, left at M.H. Del Pilar St. to destination and vice versa
- From A. Bonifacio, left at P. Burgos, right at Taft Avenue, to destination and vice versa
- From P. Burgos, right at Finance Road, at left at Ayala Boulevard, right at San Marcelino, left at U.N. Avenue, right at Pres. Quirino Ave., left at South Super Highway to destination
- From P. Burgos, right at Finance Road, right at Taft Avenue, left at Pres. Quirino., right at South Super Highway to destination
500,000 individuals are expected to congregate at the Cultural Center of Philippines (CCP) and walk their way to the Quirino Grandstand during the event. The MMDA will be deploying a task force of 200 personnel to direct traffic, maintain order, and perform post-activity clean ups as required.
BDO, together with Waze, crown Catriona Gray as the next celebrity Waze voice.
Hino PH inaugurates its new technical support and training center. The center promises to better serve its customers and provide comprehensive servicing for all Hino vehicles.
Toyota now lets you buy your very own race car, purchasing a Vios OMR car automatically grants you entrance into the circuit race of the Vios Racing Festival