Foton’s exclusive Philippine distributor, United Asia Automotive Group, Inc. (UAAGI), continues to expand their nationwide reach by enlisting 5 new dealerships.
These will spread down South with strategic locations in Cainta Rizal, Sta. Rosa Laguna, Batangas, to as far as Bohol and Butuan. These plans for expansion were formally signed in an event held recently at the Rockwell Club in Makati. The signing was headed by executives from UAAGi together with 5 dealer principals who will help in facilitating the above-mentioned new dealerships.
Aside from bringing Foton closer to soon-to-be customers in the South, these new dealerships will also cater to existing Foton light duty and passenger vehicles owners with regards to full vehicle service and maintenance.
Currently, Foton Philippines has 20 dealerships nationwide.
- Foton Bacolod City (Lacson St., Mandalagan, Bacolod City)
- Foton Balintawak Quezon City (A. Bonifacio, Balintawak, Quezon City)
- Foton Cagayan De Oro, Misamis Oriental (Villa Ernesto Subdivision. Gusa, CDO)
- Foton Calamba Laguna (J.P. Rizal, Paciano, calamba Laguna)
- Foton Davao (Km. 10, Sasa, davao City)
- Foton EDSA-Munoz (EDSA-Munoz Quezon City)
- Foton Gen. San (national Highway, Apopong, Gen. Santos City)
- Foton GMA Cavite (Governors Drive, Gabino Manderan, GMA Cavite)
- Foton Iloilo (Robinsons Place, Iloilo City)
- Foton Lipa (Ayala Highway, Lipa City Batangas)
- Foton mandaue Cebu (New Ouano Ave. North Reclamation Area, Cebu City)
- Foton Pili Cam. Sur (San jose Maharlika Highway, Pili Camarines Sur)
- Foton Puerto Princesa (Km. 4. South National Highway, Tinigiban, Puerto Princesa, Palawan)
- Foton San Fernando (Olongapo-Gapan road, San Fernando Pampanga)
- Foton San Jose Nueva Ecija (Old Josels Bldg. San Jose Nueva Ecija)
- Foton San Pablo Laguna (Km. 84 Maharlika Highway, San Francisco Cahilan, San Pablo City Laguna)
- Foton Santiago Isabela (Bulanadi Bldg. National Highway, Mabini, Santiago City, Isabela)
- Foton Sta. Rosa Nueva Ecija (Km. 110, Maharlika Highway, San gregorio, Sta. Rosa, Nueva Ecija)
- Foton Tacloban (Maharlika Highway, Apitong, Tacloban, Leyte)
- Foton Zamboanga (Banter St. Zamboanga City)
Since 2006, Foton Philippines has been providing quality diesel powered commercial and industrial vehicles to the Philippines. Find Foton's full vehicle line-up and dealership locations in the AutoDeal Car Brands page.
The carmaker anticipates it will do around 21 km/L.
Fret not about excise tax as Subaru Forester is offering the Forester at its 2017 prices.
We never thought something fishy would be cool at this day and age.