This Holy Week, Caltex is giving motorists a chance to win huge discounts and other exciting prizes with their ‘Liter Lottery’ promo.
Motorists who avail a full tank of gas have a chance of getting a huge discount of P10 per liter. But here’s the catch, the last digit of the vehicle’s plate number must match the last digit on the liter meter to win.
The promo will be available for Class 1 vehicles that avail any of the Caltex fuels such as Diesel with Techron D, Silver, or Platinum. Moreover, the promo will be run on a specific schedule at select gasoline stations from April 12 to 17, 2017.
Catch the Caltex Liter Lottery promo from April 12 (6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.) to April 13, 2017 (6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.) at the following stations:
- Mc Arthur Highway, Malinta, Valenzuela
- EDSA/U. Plata st., Caloocan City
- Dona Soledad Ave., Better Living Subd., Paranaque City
- Edsa cor. Harvard st., Makati City
- E. Rodriguez Avenue/Atis Rd., Pasig City
- Connecticut cor. EDSA Mandaluyong City
- Edsa Samson 1, Balintawak, Quezon City
- Apo st. cor. Retiro, Quezon City
- Quirino Highway, Greater Lagro, Quezon City
- JP Rizal st., Brgy. Balite, Rodriguez, Rizal
- E. Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay Junction, Tagaytay, Cavite
- Antero Soriano Highway, Sahud Ulan, Tanza, Cavite
In case motorists miss the above time slots and dates, the Caltex stations below will offer the promo on April 12 (12:00 a.m to 8:00 p.m.), April 13 and 16 (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), and on April 17 (6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.):
- GSIS Upper Session Rd cor DPS Compound, Bgy Marcoville, Baguio City
- NLEX - Km 62 North Luzon Expressway (Southbound), San Felipe, San Fernando, Pampanga
- SLEX - Km. 36 South Luzon Expressway (Southbound), Bo. Mamplasan, Biñan, Laguna
- SLEX - South Luzon Expressway (Northbound) San Pedro, Laguna
- NLEX - KM 17 North Expressway, Malinta, Valenzuela
- Mc Arthur Highway, Brgy. Udiao, Rosario, La Union
- Maharlika Highway, Sariaya, Quezon
- Luna Street, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
On the other hand, select Caltex stations along major north and south Luzon highways will offer big discounts on fuel, vehicle checkups, and emergency medical assistance. In addition, Caltex will give out double points on HappyPlus and Robinsons Rewards card holders.
Thomas Sedran gives a little background on the projects and goals laid out for both companies.
Here’s a brief list of the possible cars being groomed for their 2021 launch.
It is quite obvious that JLR is facing some major dilemma with their plans