Changan Philippines is turning up the heat for this season with some hot low down payments and discounted offers for Changan vehicles. The promo period lasts from February 16 to March 31, 2022, and it is called Changan’s “Ready, Set, Summer promo.
A majority of the brand’s lineup of vehicles in the Philippines is getting a special off just in time for the summer season, where road trips and vacations are aplenty. Changan Motor Philippines, Inc. (CMPI) wants to offer you the chance to drive home with a vehicle to take with you on your endless journeys and more.
The only sedan in the lineup is the Alsvin, and while it stands alone, it stands tall up against its rivals by offering exceptionally good value for the price that it commands. Its suggested retail price is P629,000, but it has some great features that may even trump other models in its class. Expect plush leather seats, a sunroof, and a quiet drive are only some of the great qualities of the Alsvin.
- On the 1.4L 5MT variant (SRP P629,000), P90,000 off
- On the 1.5L 5DCT variant (SRP P689,000), P95,000 off
- On the 1.5L 5DCT Platinum variant (SRP P739,000), P105,000 off
Easy financing packages (20% DP + 60 months)
- On the 1.4L 5MT variant, ZERO DP with net monthly amortization of P12,869
- On the 1.5L 5DCT variant, P1,030 DP with net monthly amortization of P14,097
- On the 1.5L DCT Platinum variant, ZERO DP with net monthly amortization of P15,120
Next is the subcompact crossover, the Changan CS35 Plus that comes in with an SRP of P1,169,000. Well, if you’re paying cash upfront, Changan will make it easy for you with a P100,000 discount.
The biggest of the bunch is the Changan CS75 Plus with a suggested retail price of P1,379,000. Get more for your money before summer rolls over because Changan will slash off P105,000 for cash buyers. The package will also include one-year comprehensive car insurance, three-year LTO registration, free chattel mortgage, tint, floor mats, and seat covers.