Chevrolet Philippines spices up Truck Month season with a bunch of deals on selected models of its lineup, including two of its strongest nameplates, the Colorado and Trailblazer. The said deals are ranging from all-in low downpayments to cash discounts. Notably, all-in low down payment promos shall include free comprehensive insurance, 3-year LTO registration, and Chattel Mortgage fees. Plus, every Chevrolet vehicle comes with the Chevrolet Complete Care Program for that worry-free drive experience.
The Chevrolet Colorado is a capable workhorse which packs essential practicality points and capability as delivered by the 2.8L Duramax turbo-diesel engine. Own this strong and dependable machine now through any of the following deals below:
- Colorado 4x2 LT AT - P48,000 all-in low downpayment or P100,000 cash discount
- Colorado 4x2 LTX AT - P118,000 all-in low downpayment or P50,000 cash discount
- Colorado 4x4 LTZ MT - P128,000 all-in low downpayment or P50,000 cash discount
- Colorado 4x4 LTZ AT - P138,000 all-in low downpayment or P50,000 cash discount
Standing strong with its macho styling, top-notch safety features, and a spacious cabin that accommodates passenger up to seven comfortably, the Chevrolet Trailblazer does appeal to the needs of families. You can own it now through any of the following deals below:
- Trailblazer 4x2 LT MT - P88,000 all-in low downpayment or P100,000 cash discount
- Trailblazer 4x2 LT AT - P38,000 all-in low downpayment or P150,000 cash discount
- Trailblazer 4x2 LTX AT - P128,000 all-in low downpayment or P80,000 cash discount
- Trailblazer Phoenix AT - P158,000 all-in low downpayment or P40,000 cash discount
- Trailblazer 4x4 Z71 AT - P98,000 all-in low downpayment or P100,000 cash discount
Take note that on top of those deals, the Colorado and Trailblazer come with a special 5-year warranty coverage, which composes of a 3-year bumper to bumper warranty plus a 2-year warranty on the powertrain or 100,000 kilometer, whichever comes first.
Aside from the two big boys, other models of the lineup are offered with a bunch of deals as well, including the Trax, Sail, and Spark. All three models also come with the brand’s 5-year warranty program, which offers coverage for five years or 100,000 kms, whichever comes first:
- Trax LS AT - Php 58,000 all-in low downpayment or P70,000 cash discount
- Trax LT AT - Php 38,000 all-in low downpayment or P125,000 cash discount
- Sail 1.3L LT MT – P58,000 all-in low downpayment or P50,000 cash discount
- Sail 1.5L LT AT – P68,000 all-in low downpayment or P50,000 cash discount
- Sail 1.5L LTZ AT – P58,000 all-in low downpayment or P70,000 cash discount
- Spark 1.4L LT MT – P38,000 all-in low downpayment or P50,000 cash discount
- Spark 1.4L Premier CVT – P58,000 all-in lowdown payment or P50,000 cash discount
So have you found the perfect deal? Aside from the Chevrolet Complete Care Program, all vehicles are automatic enrollment to the 24/7 Chevrolet Emergency Roadside Support for three years, access to 24/7 Customer Care Hotline. Promo duration is until September 30, 2019 only. Also, do visit Chevrolet Philippines’ promo section for more great deals from all Chevrolet dealerships.
Engine and chassis stenciling no longer a requirement according to the LTO / News
The LTO passed memorandum no. JMT-2023-2399. Engine and chassis stenciling for registration renewal are no longer needed.
BMW Philippines unveils its newest wagon: The 2023 3 Series Touring / News
SMC Asia Car Distributors Corp has unveiled the BMW 3 Series Touring in three different variants for the Philippines.
The OMODA 5 EV is also coming to the Philippines later in 2023 / News
The OMODA 5 EV will be coming to the Philippines in the fourth quarter of 2023 along with the OMODA and JAECOO brands.
Cheapest cars under P700,000 in the Philippines
Oct 20, 2022
First car or next car, the Ford EcoSport is a tough package to beat
Jun 18, 2021
Car Maintenance checklist and guide – here’s everything you need to know
Earl Lee · Jan 12, 2021
Most fuel efficient family cars in the Philippines
Bryan Aaron Rivera · Nov 27, 2020
2021 Geely Okavango — Everything you need to know
Joey Deriquito · Nov 19, 2020
Family cars in the Philippines with the biggest trunks
Jul 20, 2022
Head to head: Toyota Rush vs. Suzuki XL7
Joey Deriquito · Oct 28, 2020
Why oil changes are important for your car
Earl Lee · Nov 10, 2020
2021 Kia Stonic — What you need to know about it
Joey Deriquito · Oct 16, 2020
Top 7 tips for buying a used car in the Philippines
Joey Deriquito · Nov 26, 2020