For those who joined the 2015 Vision Petron Art Competition, here’s something you’ve all been waiting for. Petron Corporation has released the winning entries that made the theme “Lakbay Kasiyahan: Our Journey to Happiness” all the more meaningful.
The art contest which was geared towards bringing out the creative talents of art students nationwide had 5 categories namely the Oil/Acrylic-Based Painting, Water-Based Painting, Photography, Video-Making, and T-Shirt Art Design.
Among those who showed their mastery in the art of painting was Weriel Mallari from Tarlac State University. He won 2 grand prizes under his name. His “Libre Lang Maging Masaya, May Sukli Pa” and “Basaan sa San Juan” entries bagged the Oil/Acrylic-Based Painting and Water-Based Painting categories, respectively.
Other grand prize winning entries for the painting and other categories are as follows.
- “Smile! All is Well!” by Wencyl Ureta (Museo ng Bulacan).
- “Hapag Ng Kagalakan” by Modesto Samonte Jr. (College of the Immaculate Conception, Nueva Ecija).
Water-Based Painting Category:
- “Aanhin ang Masarap na Ulam Kung Wala Naman ang Magulang” by Eric Perreras (Museo ng Angeles, Pampanga).
- “Surprise” by Arman Jay Arago (Kulay Diwa Gallery).
- “Shadow+Play” by Jenevie Estrella (Partido State University).
- “Mga Angel sa Calangitan” by Joel Policarpio (Museo ng Probinsya ng Tarlac).
- “Amigo” by Reyjie Baluyot (Southern Luzon State University).
- “Sumisilip na Kasiyahan” by Vincent Gerard de la Rosa (Tanauan Institute).
- “Ingiti Mo” by Jana Patricia Padre Juan (EARIST).
- “Liguan Na!” by Jal Valdez (Adventist University of the Philippines).
- “Lipad” by Rizzelle Mae Santiago (Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology).
- Para Sa ‘Yo Kaibigan” by Vyankka Balasabas (University of Mindanao).
- “Tingnan Nang Malapitan” by Anne Catherine Malazarte (University of San Agustin).
T-Shirt Art Design Category:
- “Lakbay Kasiyahan sa Aming Munting Tahanan” by Ejem Alarcon (Lakandayang Cultural Association).
- “Hiling” by Jonathan Villalobos (University of the Cordilleras).
- “Happinas” by Deo Carlos Amarante (EARIST).
Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corporation is feeling good today, following the five awards it got from Santa Rosa City, Laguna.
Check out this cool innovation by Flood Guard Philippines – a car bag to save your vehicle from the flood.
Aston Martin sheds another light to the ‘60s DB5 nameplate. Are they up for yet another secret mission?