The petroleum giant Pilipinas Shell launches its new Shell Lubricants Fleet Card, which provides businesses access to Shell Helix Oilchange+ services in numerous locations across the country.
What’s great about this is that whether your fleet is powered either by gasoline or diesel, Shell got your back as they offer Shell Helix Engine Oil that can match your vehicle’s needs. When it comes to vehicle maintenance, rest assured that expert mechanics will keep your trusted vehicles in tiptop shape with mandatory 14-point safety checks.
To elaborate even further this new innovation on fleet management, Pilipinas Shell also listed the advantages you’ll get once you acquire a Shell Fleet Card for your fleet business.
1. You will have a peace of mind thanks to its on-site security procedures, control over card usage, and dedicated fraud teams.
2. Available on Google Play and Apple Store, you can manage your fleet account and card on your desktop or mobile via Shell Card Online (SCOL). SCOL allows you to order and block Shell Cards, monitor fuel consumption, spending, set transaction limits, alerts, and customize reports.
3. According to Shell, they offer high quality fuels that can last longer on the road.
4. Shell is one of the largest networks of sites nationwide, so a Shell service station won’t be that hard to find wherever your drivers are.
5. There’s also Shell Partner Card, in which you can share Shell Card benefits to you subcontractors and network.
Currently, there are over 260 Shell Helix Oilchange+ locations nationwide. These service centers can be found in both big cities and more remote sites to ensure far-flung projects and servicing needs. Aside from that, setting an appointment is not needed, as the drivers can just drop by whenever they needed.
If you’re interested, you can visit their website for more details.
One of the most exciting nameplates in Hyundai Philippines’ lineup.
The South Korean marques’ new Separate Sound Zone tech is music-lover’s delight.
There’s big growth in the SUV segment and, surprisingly, very little in the compact cars.