Partner Agent Terms and Conditions
- "Customer" means any individual who submits who submitted an inquiry through AutoDeal website
- "Customer Data" means information pertaining to your clients that you submit or collect from generated leads
- "Partner Agent Program" or "Service" means the application or the service offered by The Sirqo Group Inc.
- "You", "your", "Agent", "Sales Agent" or "Partner Agent" shall mean an individual or legal entity who is signing up for any kind of Services from us
- "Website" refers to the website https://dealer.autodeal.com.ph/ and all related websites that edirect to the AutoDeal.com.ph website.
- "Mobile application or apps" refers to the Autodeal app for Sales Agents in iOS and Android platforms.
Access And Use Of Service
Service Description: The Service provides lead generation and lead management solution for Sales Agents.
Responsibilities and Obligations:
You will be required to register with the Partner Agent Program through www.autodeal.com.ph/partner-agent/signup in order to access and use certain features of the Service. If you choose to register for the Service, you agree to the following conditions:
- Provide and maintain true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form.
- Provide The Sirqo Group Inc. with proof of identity and proof of employment.
- Agrees and warrants that they you are an employee of the dealer and that you allow The Sirqo Group Inc. to verify your employment by calling your provided Dealership.
- Agrees and warrants that the Dealership you’re representing is not an existing New Car Partner Dealer of AutoDeal as of signup date based on this Partner Dealers list.
Use of Leads
You agree to use the data collected from customers who complete an online form for the sole purpose of vehicle inquiry and purchase.
Leads and services are confidential information of The Sirqo Group Inc. YOU AGREE NOT TO SHARE WITH OTHERS, RESELL, DISTRIBUTE OR OTHERWISE DISCLOSE ANY OR ALL OF THE LEADS OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THEM, ALONE OR AS PART OF A LIST OR ANY OTHER DATA OR LEAD AGGREGATION, TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY PURPOSE, EXCEPT ONLY TO AN ENTITY ENGAGED BY YOU AS A CONTRACTOR FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF ASSISTING YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUTHORIZED USE OF THE LEADS BY YOU.
Communication and use of Mobile Application
You are solely responsible for ensuring that any communications through the Internet (including emails and mobile apps) is appropriately secured in transit and during delivery of such communications. The Sirqo Group Inc. shall use industry available encryption technology that is designed to encrypt communications to the Website.
In using the Service you must
- Agree that The Sirqo Group Inc. is not liable in any way for the security or otherwise of any such communication.
- Maintain a reply speed of six (6) hours to all inquiries.
- Respond to all leads at all times leaving no lead unanswered.
- Download, install, and operate the AutoDeal for Agents mobile application
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- Immediately notify The Sirqo Group Inc. of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service.
The Sirqo Group Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Consent To Email And Text
You agree and consent to receive email and text messages from us, which may be transactional, for account management purposes, or for communications relating to or provided as part of the Service.
By using the Partner Agent Program , you agree not to
- Not to engage in any malicious, criminal, or unethical activities while using the Partner Agent Program.
- Not allow anyone else to use your account to access and/or use the Partner Agent Program.
- Distribute or post spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services;
- Impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents to the Services;
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- Obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Service.
- If a Customer wishes to terminate your engagement you must immediately cease to use the Service for or on behalf of the Customer comply with the data destruction/de-identification obligations.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Customer Data is confidential to the Customer to which it relates. You must not use or disclose the Customer Data relating to one Customer account for the benefit of any other Customer or third party, unless you have the express consent of the relevant Customer to such use or disclosure and provided that you comply with the Republic Act 10173 – Data Privacy Act of 2012.
To the extent the Service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide The Sirqo Group Inc. information regarding your credit card or other payment details. You represent and warrant to The Sirqo Group Inc. that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment gateways. You will promptly update your account information with any changes. You agree to pay The Sirqo Group Inc. the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan and this Terms of Service.
Your use of the Service under these Terms will continue until terminated in accordance with these Terms.
- The Sirqo Group Inc reserves the right to terminate services at any time in accordance with violations and breaches to any of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Sirqo Group Inc reserves the right to terminate or suspend services at any time in the event of suspicion or proof of any criminal or unethical activities by the agent.
- The Sirqo Group Inc will adopt a three (3) strike warning system with regards to agents who persistently fail to meet the reply speed and unanswered lead standards identified in the terms and conditions of this agreement. This will involve two (2) warning messages distributed via e-mail. Upon the third offense, the Service Provider reserves the right to terminate services.
- The Sirqo Group Inc. shall have no obligation to provide a refund if the service is terminated by either the Agent or Service Provider.
- In the event that the Agent employed is terminated from the Dealership, they agree to inform the Service Provider within forty eight (48) hours and the account shall be terminated after.
Indemnity And Release
You agree to release, indemnify and hold The Sirqo Group Inc. and its affiliates and their officers, employees, directors, and agents harmless from any from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of another.
Disclaimer Of Warranties & Indemnification
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SIRQO GROUP INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SIRQO GROUP INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS
Limitation Of Liability
THE SIRQO GROUP INC. SHALL IN NO EVENT BY LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES. THIS SHALL INCLUDE WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY AND ALL PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIMS, BREACH OF IMPLIED OR ACTUAL WARRANTY, ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM USE OR CONSUMPTION OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ORDERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, PURE ECONOMIC LOSS, LOSSES INCURRED BY ANY CLIENT OR USER OF YOURS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, LOSS OF PROFITS (WHETHER CATEGORISED AS DIRECT OR INDIRECT), LOSSES ARISING FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS REVENUE, BUSINESS REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSSES WHETHER OR NOT OCCURRING IN THE NORMAL COURSE OF BUSINESS, WASTED MANAGEMENT OR STAFF TIME LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE , OR ACCESS TO INFORMATION OR THE DELETION OR CORRUPTION OF ANY CUSTOMER DATA OR INFORMATION, OR THE FAILURE TO STORE ANY CUSTOMER DATA OR INFORMATION.
Changes To Terms And Conditions
The Sirqo Group Inc. may change the terms and conditions at any time upon notice and without liability.