While Summer isn't over yet, Motor Image Pilipinas, the exclusive distributor of Subaru in the Philippines, brings its hottest deals on the final week of May 2018. You may choose from various discounted offers for the Forester, XV, and WRX. We're talking about discount rates ranging from P50,000 all the way to P209,000.
If you were planning on purchasing the Forester, now is the best time to do it. Subaru PH has cut its retail price down by P200,000. Don't waste your time and select from these cool discounts:
- Forester 2.0 i-L - 1,548,000 (original) > 1,348,000 (summer discount)
- Forester 2.0 i-P - 1,768,000 (original) > 1,568,000 (summer discount)
- Forester 2.0 XT (Turbo) - 2,048,000 (original) > 1,848,000 (summer discount)
However, if you want it smaller, go for the XV and the Outback, which are off by P80,000 to P100,000 depending on which variant you prefer, while the Outback’s price decreased by P209,000. Take a look at this price drop:
- XV 2.0i - 1,418,000 (original) > 1,318,000 (summer discount)
- XV 2.0 i-S - 1,618,000 (original) > 1,518,000 (summer discount)
- XV 2.0 i-S with EyeSight* - 1,668,000 (original) > 1,588,000 (summer discount)
- Outback 3.6 R with EyeSight* - 2,408,000 (original) > 2,199,000 (summer discount)
*EyeSight-equipped variants as of April 5, 2018
Meanwhile, there is also lower value on the WRX model. Prices dropped by P50,000, and with that, you can already have yourself a WRX and WRX STI. Check this out:
- WRX 2.0 CVT (Turbo) - 2,008,000 (original) > 1,958,000 (summer discount)
- WRX STI 2.5 6MT (Turbo) - 2,748,000 (original) > 2,698,000 (summer discount)
But, the fun doesn't stop here. Subaru wants to surprise you with its exclusive end-of-summer blowouts at its showrooms starting May 23 to 31, 2018. So, if you’re thinking that you have ample time, then you better check your calendar, because the offers only last until the end of this month. Tick, tock, tick, tock.
The Department of Public Works and Highways acquires their right-of-way for NLEX Harbor Link Segment 10.
Volkswagen shall be able to quickly deploy a high volume of EVs in China.
It would have been the best place to convince yourself or your family that you need a Mini in your life.