Buyers often seek for the best deals they may acquire upon the purchase of their brand new ride. Given that, automotive brands try their best to deliver such enticing deals in order to satisfy the car buying needs of its prospective consumers. So are you on the hunt for a brand new vehicle? A Chevy perhaps? If so, then you’d be more than happy to know that Chevrolet Philippines is currently offering a bunch of all-in downpayment deals for the following Chevrolet vehicles including the Trailblazer, Colorado, Sail, Spark, and Trax.
Chevrolet Philippines’ Beyond the Ordinary promo could perhaps be your one way ticket to your preferred Chevy vehicle. Buyers who are to purchase any Chevrolet vehicle mentioned through the following payment schemes below shall receive standard highlights like free comprehensive insurance, 3-year LTO registration, and Chattel Mortgage fees:
- Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x4 Z71 AT – Php 98,000 all-in downpayment
- Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x2 LTX AT – Php 138,000 all-in downpayment
- Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x2 LT AT – Php 118,000 all-in downpayment
- Chevrolet Colorado 4x2 LTX AT – Php 148,000 all-in low downpayment
- Chevrolet Colorado 4x2 LT AT – Php 88,000 all-in downpayment
- Chevrolet Sail 1.5L LTZ AT – Php 58,000 all-in downpayment
- Chevrolet Sail 1.5L LT AT – Php 68,000 all-in downpayment
- Chevrolet Sail 1.3L LT MT – Php 58,000 all-in downpayment
- Chevrolet Spark 1.4L LT MT – Php 58,000 all-in downpayment
- Chevrolet Trax LT AT – Php 108,000 all-in downpayment
- Chevrolet Trax LS AT – Php 88,000 all-in downpayment
Apart from the standard highlights mentioned above, the Trailblazer and Colorado shall come with Chevy’s special 5-year warranty coverage composing of a 3-year bumper to bumper warranty plus a 2-year or 100,000 kilometer warranty (whichever comes first) on the Powertrain. Moreover, the Sail, Spark, and Trax shall come with the brand’s 5-year or 100,000 kilometer warranty (whichever comes first).
At the bottom of the equation, every purchase of a Chevrolet vehicle shall entitle an owner for a free Chevrolet-Caltex Save Plus Card to save your brand new vehicle from immediate thirst.
So for those who have been planning to get a Chevy, perhaps now is the perfect time people. Do take note that this particular promotion only last for a limited timing only, March 31, 2018 to be exact.
To view and get free quotation for the mentioned promos, visit Chevrolet Philippines’ promo page on AutoDeal.
Isuzu PH aids Excel Trend Group of companies by turning over a QKR truck and D-Max pickups.
Jaguar sends a formal request to Oxford English Dictionaries to update the meaning of the word car to encompass electric vehicles as well.
With most of its lineup updated, Honda Cars Philippines is looking to add one more new unit this September 24, 2019.