Under the Build, Build, Build program, this project will have a total of eight bridges and cost at around P269.19-billion. Although there is no timeline yet, the list of bridges have been announced and are set to be sent in for approval of the Investment Coordination Committee (ICC).
- 18.2-km bridge connecting Samar to Luzon
- Either a 20-km underwater tunnel or a long-span overhead bridge from Leyte to Mindanao
- 5.7-km Panay to Guimaras bridge
- 12-km worth of inter-island linkages connecting Guimaras and Negros
- 1-km Bohol-Lapinig island bridge
- 18-km bridge from Lapinig island to Leyte
- 5.5-km Cebu-Negros link
- 24.5-km Cebu to Bohol link
This will amount to around 105-km worth of infrastructure that, according to Finance Secretary Carlos Dominguez III, will help stimulate the economic growth and create jobs outside Metro Manila.