Motor Image Pilipinas Inc., official distributor of Subaru in the Philippines, has partnered with RunRio Inc. for the first ever Subaru Marathon to be held at the Mall of Asia Grounds on September 13, 2015.
The Subaru Marathon will have 5k, 10k, 21k, and 42k race categories and will feature some of Subaru’s vehicles, such as the Forester, XV, and Legacy. This is in line with Motor Image Pilipinas Inc.’s efforts to promote Subaru as the perfect vehicle for active lifestyles and healthy living.
In-store registration is at the following stores from 12:00NN to 8:00PM, Monday to Sunday starting August 10 until September 7, 2015 only.
- RUNNR Store BGC - B1 Bonifacio High St. The Fort, Taguig City
- Toby’s Galleria - 3F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Toby’s SM North EDSA - The Block3F SM North EDSA, The Block, North Ave., Quezon City
- Toby’s MOA - SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION VENUES
In-store registration is at at the following SUBARU SHOWROOMS from 10:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Sunday starting August 10 until September 7, 2015 only.
- GREENHILLS - 187 EDSA Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila
- BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY - 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- MANILA BAY - Lot 39, Block 2, Bradco Ave., Aseana City, Paranaque, Metro Manila
- ALABANG - ZaTierra Nueva, Alabang pote Road, Muntinlupa City
Interested runners can register and find out more information through this link: http://runrio.com/subaru-marathon
Isuzu PH aids Excel Trend Group of companies by turning over a QKR truck and D-Max pickups.
Jaguar sends a formal request to Oxford English Dictionaries to update the meaning of the word car to encompass electric vehicles as well.
With most of its lineup updated, Honda Cars Philippines is looking to add one more new unit this September 24, 2019.