Hyundai Asia Resources, Inc. (HARI) is updating its prices for the second half of 2019. The company is increasing the prices of several of its models in their passenger vehicle lineup like the Accent, Grand Starex, Kona, Santa Fe, Tucson, and Ioniq Hybrid. Several models remain untouched however, such as the Hyundai Elantra, Reina, Veloster, Palisade, Kona Electric, and Ioniq Electric
Apart from the price changes, two new variants for the Hyundai Accent are getting introduced to the market, the 1.4 GL-V 6MT and the 1.4 GLS-V 6AT variants offer more premium features that can be found on the top of the line units, but with the smooth revving gasoline engine.
The Hyundai Grand Starex is also getting a new Platinum trim level, a notch above the Gold variant. Amidst the price increase, the base Starex gets a price decrease this time around at P15,000 less.
The subcompact crossover in the lineup gets a P70,000 price increase. The Hyundai Kona now sits at P1,180,000 for the 2.0 GLS 6AT 2WD variant.
The Hyundai Santa Fe has a substantial increase in price at P200,000 more for the top of the line variant. The newly-introduced mid-variant gets a P60,000 price increase as well, notable, but eclipsed by the top variant’s price change.
Models that require an indent order experience no such changes. New prices are written in bold while old prices are in parentheses.
- 1.4 GL 6AT (w/ Airbags) - P890,000 (P850,000)
- 1.4 GL 6AT (w/o Airbags) - P838,000 (P798,000)
- 1.4 GL 6MT (w/ Airbags) - P838,000 (P798,000)
- 1.4 GL 6MT (w/o Airbags) - P790,000 (P750,000)
- 1.6 CRDi 6AT - P1,038,000 (P998,000)
- 1.6 CRDi 6MT - P910,000 (P870,000)
- 1.4 GL-V 6MT (NEW VARIANT) - P898,000
- 1.4 GLS-V 6AT (NEW VARIANT) - P970,000
- 2.5 CRDi GLS 5AT (with Swivel) - P2,060,000 (P2,085,000)
- 2.5 CRDi GLS Gold AT - P2,328,000 (P2,195,000)
- 2.5 CRDi GLS 5AT (Platinum) - P2,938,000
- 2.0 GLS 6AT 2WD - P1,188,000 (P1,118,000)
- 2.2 CRDi GLS 4x2 8AT - P2,538,000 (P2,338,000)
- 2.2 CRDi GLS 4x2 8AT (Mid-Variant) - P2,158,000 (P2,098,000)
- 2.0 CRDi GL 4x2 6AT - P1,715,000 (P1,645,000)
- 2.0 CRDi GLS 4x2 6AT - P1,885,000 (P1,835,000)
- 2.0 GL 4x2 6AT - P1,448,000 (P1,378,000)
- 2.0 GL 4x2 6MT - P1,368,000 (P1,308,000)
- 1.6 GLS 6DCT - P1,548,000 (P1,498,000)
For more information, check out the Hyundai price list on AutoDeal for pricing for all models. Models featured on this article are the variants and nameplates that experienced price changes this time around.
Castrol launches its latest line of Castrol Magnatec oils containing DualLock technologies to give you the best lubrication for your engine.
CST launches a new lineup of tires for both passengers cars and 4x4 vehicles.
The LTO is now letting you renew your license ahead of time up to 60 days for those who are going to be out of the country when the expiration date hits.